Name:
Location: Bangalore, India

Monday, September 17, 2007

If everything was a dream

So I have this habit of messing up things when I'm cranky.

Last night I slept very late after the weekend special dinner, teasing, laughter and music. Not surprising, I woke up with the alarm and a heavy head. My room is not properly painted yet. The resulting dust and damp makes me ill. Every morning I sneeze a million times before I pop-in some tablet for the same. And the same happened this morning.

I woke up. Started sneezing. Turning back with a straight face, I opened my drawer. Searching for the medicines box, I finally opened my eyes. damn..its over!!! So no medicine for the resulting wheezing nor head ache. I walked back and threw myself to the bed. I tried to close my eyes and sleep. But all I saw was me running to catch the office cab. I hate doing it. So I lazily woke myself up again.

Now I don't know why I did this. Maybe it was my sub conscious .

I walked towards the TV in the hall. No...I did not switch on the TV but picked up the telephone placed on top of it and sat on the sofa. I was alone in the hall. I don't remember pressing the redial button but I did it. This boring telephone is the intercom we have in our flat to the flat owner and the building security.
Landlady(ld) : hello (sleepy voice. errr....she was sleeping)
me: hello ( me too sleeping)
ld: yes???
me:ya
ld:who is this??
me:maneesha from flat no 315
ld: yes mole...tell me
me: what the F ya???
ld: sorry. didnt hear. u just woke me up up from the sleep.
me: awesomeee.* yyyaaaawwwnnnn*
ld: hello helloo...
me:so when will you paint the room?
ld: I'm trying but not getting the painter.
me: oh ya?? I'm hearing this for past 3 yrs.
ld: 3 yrs??? you came only 4 months back.
me: whatever! tell me when you will do it.
ld: today
me: I'm hearing this for the past 1 year..
ld: gggrrrrrr
me: I will give you time till this saturday
ld: eh???
me: I'm serious. If you dont get the room painted by this saturday..
ld: what will you do?
me: swwweeeeet. I wont pay the rent
ld: ok. do one thing. you vacate
me: I wont vacate. how can you vacate me? *yyyaawwwnnn*
ld: you are staying there and telling you wont pay the rent??
me: yes. I will give you time till saturday.
ld: vaaaccccateeeee my flattttt....
She shouted pitch high and slammed the phone and its only then I woke up completely and realise what I had done. Can I be so cranky??? 

I finished eating my nails, pulling out 123 strands of my hair, calling 13 friends to hear nothing will happen to me. I don't want to go back today and see my things thrown out. 
now playing: happy birthday (flipsyde)

10 Comments:

Blogger Viewer said...

Utterly Funny ! LOL...

Hoping tht u r not thrown out :)

18 September, 2007  
Blogger Deepak said...

I don't believe this! :o

She might have thought of calling a shrink instead of a painter. :p

You are out of your mind! LOL

18 September, 2007  
Blogger ToOothlEss WOndeR! said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Thats why you shouldnt be drinking as much!

23 September, 2007  
Blogger the rain tree said...

@viewer: im not thrown out YET! *worried*

@deepak: ya..even i cant believe what i had done. maybe the shrink will help, hope she gets me one.

@toothless: I drink 5 ltrs of water everyday n dat day 7 . is it too much???

23 September, 2007  
Blogger Flyaway Mind said...

hehee.. still hopelessly in the same room & the eternal wait for the painter continues.it's all ur karma !!! :D
come, let's try our hands at 'wall-painting' aka murals ...

04 October, 2007  
Blogger the rain tree said...

i know...but thank god its done now. thinking how to eliminate d termites :(

10 October, 2007  
Blogger Usha said...

haha.. happens!
infact, reminded me of a conversation with my sardarni landlady, 3 yrs back! only difference being, d lady could not find an electrician!
and another one, just about an year back with the cable tv operator!
aargh.. now um reminded of another one which happened more than 4 years back with a hostel warden (nun), but wasn't too lucky then.. i got thrown out of d place! heehee

u've got a cool blog here, maneesha.. will be luking fwd to more of ur stories! :)

10 October, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was total funn !! what happened later btw ? waiting for the sequel :))

10 October, 2007  
Blogger the rain tree said...

@usha:i guess this is a very common treat faced by we young innocent girl. even i had a tough time in ma college hostel. thank god she threw me out, i could stay in a house n my parents couldnt suggest anything else.

thanks for visiting. keep droping. cheers!

@"SunShine": thanks. she fortunately went out of station d very same day for more dan a month n forgot she was supposed to throw me out.
n ya...d room is finally painted n im staying der healthy n happily.

11 October, 2007  
Blogger The NiNj@ said...

heh heh heh........ nice... kollaaam......

17 January, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home