Name:
Location: Bangalore, India

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A love never lost...

He breaks the silence for the first timehe : 2 years is more than enough to forget me.
me :hmmm

coming close to my ears he whispers
he : It's high time you move on
me: I know but not able to

and now feeling my breath and smelling my carefully scented neckhe: this is not happening! try someone new if nothing else is helping
me: but im not tired of you

guess what!!! I was only lying

now playing:chasing cars (snow patrol)

3 Comments:

Blogger N A R I YA L C H U T N E Y said...

Love sought is good, but given unsought, is better. :) . My two scents

30 October, 2007  
Blogger ToOothlEss WOndeR! said...

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/561497057UHWVkL

i didnt have your email, so thought i'll drop the link here

20 November, 2007  
Blogger the rain tree said...

@ nariyal chutney : i wish its only good :)

@ toothless: cheers dude

25 November, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home